Ambasada ogłasza nabór na praktykantkę/praktykanta
Ambasada Norwegii w Warszawie poszukuje obecnie polskiej studentki lub studenta na stanowisko praktykanta. Biegły angielski w mowie i piśmie obowiązkowy. O wymogach i koniecznych pozostałych kwalifikacjach czytaj poniżej. Termin składania wniosków upływa 3 marca br.
Norway and Poland enjoy close and dynamic relations. The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Warsaw main goal is to further promote and expand our ties and assist in consular affairs. The Embassy is now offering an opportunity for a Polish student to take part in the Embassy’s work as an Intern. For responsibilities and qualifications, see specifications below.
The internship is part time and temporary for 3 months, but with possibility of extensions (starting as soon as possible).
The Intern will assist in the following fields:
– Closely follow Polish public debate (politics and economy) and make short summaries/analyses in English
– Preparing visits to various regions in Poland. Preparing meetings and various Embassy events
– Social media: contributing with ideas and stories for the Embassy’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook).
– Other tasks according to the needs of the Embassy or good ideas from the Intern
Qualifications: Must be a Polish citizen and a registered student during the internship
– Good knowledge of Polish politics, economy and society
– Efficient – be able to deliver on tasks on short notice
– Good ‘journalistic’ writing skills for social media will be an advantage
– Relevant personal networks and experience will be an advantage
– NGO or international experience will be valued
– Fluency in Polish and English (written and spoken). Norwegian of course is a great advantage.
– Good interpersonal and team skills
– Ability to work independently, sometimes outside office-hours
– Organisational skills
– First-hand experience of the day-to-day diplomatic work of an active Embassy
– Being part of an energetic team of colleagues
– Opportunity for personal growth and use of creative skills
– A limited compensation per hour will be provided
Contact person: Minister Counsellor Anne Grete Riise Tel: 22 696 40 30
Application (motivation letter and CV in English) can be sent to the Royal Norwegian Embassy at email@example.com
For more information about us please visit our web page: http://www.amb-norwegia.pl/ or Facebook: www.facebook.com
Deadline for applications: 3rd March 2016
Źródło: Ambasada Norwegii w Warszawie (amb-norwegia.pl)